How do I use spermicide?1. Wash your hands with soap and water.
2. To use foam, shake the foam container rapidly, about 20 times. Then press the nozzle to fill the applicator.
To use jelly or cream, screw the spermicide tube onto the applicator. Fill the applicator by squeezing the spermicide tube.
To use vaginal tablets, remove the wrapping and wet them with water or spit on them. (DO NOT put the tablet in your mouth.)
3. Gently put the applicator or vaginal tablet into your vagina, as far back as it will go.
4. If you are using an applicator, press in the plunger all the way and then take out the empty applicator.
5. Rinse the applicator with clean water and soap.
6. Leave the spermicide in place for at least 6 hours after sex. Do not douche or wash the spermicide out. If cream drips out of your vagina, wear a pad, cotton or clean cloth to protect your clothes.